Friday 8 August 2014

Necron Triarch Stalker

I haven't touched my Necrons in ages, so I decided it might be time to send them off to a better home.
As such I'm painting up the last few minis for the army so I can hopefully sell them as a painted lot.

Is that a heat ray slung underneath your terrifying metallic thorax or are you just pleased to see me?
Nothing special but looks good on the tabletop I hope. It's good to be painting something purple again though!

Anyway, here's the Triarch Stalker. As with all my vehicles it's been converted to get rid of the pilot. I like to imagine Necron vehicles are like drones or AIs or something.





1 comment:

greggles said...

Big fan of purplecrons. I paint my buddies necrons with purple, and I think it really goes well with the army. Nice to see someone else using them!