Monday 3 December 2012

Unit Finished - Harbinger of Destruction 2

I'm not sure which Cryptek is the current Internet favourite. Maybe the Harbinger of the Storm? Either way, I like a few Destruction Crypteks in my army. They can deal with vehicles, they add some ranged threat beyond the standard Necron 24", and they bring some high strength low AP for chipping away at Terminators, Monsterous Creatures or whatever. They have nice utility. Plus, huge laser-lance gun-cannons! That's always good, right?
Anyway, I have 3 in my list and here's the second.
Bzzzt bzzzt zap zap

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks good!
Lol, I just posted a comment, introducing myself to you, on a year plus old blog post you did about the jinbocho gw shop, not knowing if you were still in town.
Glad to see you're still here and actively gaming!
Looking to restart gaming after a loooong hiatus.
Pretty starting over from zero...
I'll be keeping an eye on your blog and hopefully we'll do battle some day ;-)
Jamey